Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eataroundokc.com

So I haven't posted in a while because I've been too busy posting on eataroundokc.com. Its pretty crazy. Between myself and Tim we have scored several hundred dollars in free meals. My Shady Restaurant of the Month has reached new levels of popularity. Google has us indexed quite high. Keep checking it so we continue to index and acheive local celebrity status.

I'll post something interesting here soon. Don't worry. Until then, read eataroundokc.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew, I actually thought about you a couple of months ago and remembered that you will be 30 on the 8th?. I wouldn't normally comment, but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Mine isn't too far away, so make it look easy for those of us who will soon follow.
Jen

Christi said...

you'll post something here soon, huh?

also.. did you name your new son after the last commenter?

-stephen