Monday, September 17, 2007

First Things First


This blog will be completely dedicated to my ramblings regarding food, restaurants, eating, other peoples eating habits, or other things related to Consommation (pardon my French). This is completely for my own personal entertainment since no one else will likely read this. I'm pretty sure blogging to yourself is border line insanity, so I will tell myself that this blog will be a reference guide for myself. Good idea self!

It is likely that the majority of these reviews will be centered around Oklahoma City, Nashville, Memphis, since those are my most frequented metropli, but you never know when I may visit somewhere exotic and post that review that could change your life. So if you are the casual blog surfer that happens upon this page by chance, or by predestination, i would subscribe so you won't miss a moment.

At any time you, the casual blog surfer that happened upon this page by chance or predistination, are welcome to post your comments about my opinions. I am also open to trying any restaurant of your choice and then posting my review of your selection. Please keep in mind that I will not be posting about major chain restaurants, and if you ask me to post a review on Applebees or Chile's I will more than likely insult you.

So sit back, strap in, and get ready to join me on many a culinary adventure.

2 comments:

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

I would love to see your article published in a food magazine. There are alot of people out there waiting to escape the humdrum, the tedious, and the same oh, same oh restuarant fare. Good for you, Andrew, to lead the way out--for those caught in food drudgery-- into new pathways for the adventurous connoisseurs.

stephen lee cavness said...

So if you are the casual blog surfer that happens upon this page by chance, or by predestination,

lol